By Ralph Grishman,Richard Kittredge
Read or Download Analyzing Language in Restricted Domains: Sublanguage Description and Processing PDF
Similar behavioural sciences books
The ways that anyone (the topic) pertains to and perceives other folks (his or her 'objects') has consistently been a preoccupation of psychoanalysis and in recent times a plethora of recommendations has grown up within the literature. during this ground-breaking research, Meir Perlow units out to explain the altering meanings of the several techniques from context to context, discussing extensive the theoretical matters underlying them.
No description on hand
We see the face of the Virgin Mary staring up at us from a grilled cheese sandwich and promote the uneaten section of our meal for $37,000 on eBay. whereas technology deals a wealth of rational motives for traditional phenomena, we frequently wish to include the fantasies that reassured our far away ancestors.
The Cognitive Sciences: An Interdisciplinary process, moment variation deals an interesting, thorough advent to the cognitive sciences. Authors Carolyn Sobel and Paul Li research the historic and modern matters and examine findings of the center cognitive technology disciplines: cognitive psychology, neuroscience, man made intelligence, linguistics, evolutionary psychology, and philosophy.
- Communicating with One Another: Toward a Psychology of Spontaneous Spoken Discourse (Cognition and Language: A Series in Psycholinguistics)
- Language and Cognition in Schizophrenia (PLE: Psycholinguistics): Volume 6 (Psychology Library Editions: Psycholinguistics)
- The Psychology of Fatigue: Work, Effort and Control
- In touch with the future: The sense of touch from cognitive neuroscience to virtual reality
- The Interpersonal, Cognitive, and Social Nature of Depression
Extra resources for Analyzing Language in Restricted Domains: Sublanguage Description and Processing
Analyzing Language in Restricted Domains: Sublanguage Description and Processing by Ralph Grishman,Richard Kittredge