By Elizabeth Elliott,Manjit Thapp
This illustrated e-book is perfect for teens elderly 7 upwards, in addition to mom and dad, associates, lecturers, social staff and different pros operating with childrens with Down syndrome. it's also an outstanding place to begin for kinfolk and school room discussions.
Read or Download Can I tell you about Down Syndrome?: A guide for friends, family and professionals (Can I tell you about...?) PDF
Similar special education books
This ebook is a vital source for all fundamental trainees. It offers an evidence of what dyslexia is and the way it impacts a toddler s studying, indicates uncomplicated actions which might be used to monitor young children prepared for referral and descriptions a few easy-to-follow actions addressing varied studying types.
Initially released in 1981, this identify is predicated at the author’s doctoral thesis and the examine said used to be performed on the division of Experimental Psychology, college of Oxford. via the Eighties it was once as a rule acknowledged that there are various childrens of sufficient basic intelligence who however adventure inordinate problems in studying to learn.
Cerebral visible impairment, sometimes called cortical visible impairment, or CVI, has turn into the commonest reason behind visible impairment in little ones within the usa and the built international. imaginative and prescient and the mind is a distinct and accomplished sourcebook of present wisdom approximately CVI and top practices for operating with kids.
Moment Language scholars in English-Medium school rooms bargains a real-life useful consultant to lecturers that might allow them to serve scholars from many linguistic and cultural backgrounds successfully. Written in an obtainable demeanour it comprises various exemplary recommendations and assets in addition to useful references to the most recent makes use of of embedded know-how.
- Ability Profiling and School Failure: One Child's Struggle to Be Seen As Competent
- Assessing Multilingual Children: Disentangling Bilingualism from Language Impairment (Communication Disorders Across Languages)
- The Special Educator's Guide to Collaboration: Improving Relationships With Co-Teachers, Teams, and Families
- Das Alibi Schülerpartizipation: Möglichkeiten, Grenzen und (Aus-)Wirkungen (German Edition)
- I-M-ABLE: Individualized Meaning-Centered Approach to Braille Literacy Education
- Supporting Inclusion: School Administrators' Perspectives and Practices
Additional resources for Can I tell you about Down Syndrome?: A guide for friends, family and professionals (Can I tell you about...?)
Can I tell you about Down Syndrome?: A guide for friends, family and professionals (Can I tell you about...?) by Elizabeth Elliott,Manjit Thapp