By John M. Flach
Read or Download Control Theory for Humans: Quantitative Approaches to Modeling Performance: Quantitative Approaches to Modelling Performance PDF
Best behavioural sciences books
The ways that anyone (the topic) pertains to and perceives other folks (his or her 'objects') has constantly been a preoccupation of psychoanalysis and lately a plethora of ideas has grown up within the literature. during this ground-breaking examine, Meir Perlow units out to elucidate the altering meanings of the various suggestions from context to context, discussing extensive the theoretical concerns underlying them.
No description on hand
We see the face of the Virgin Mary staring up at us from a grilled cheese sandwich and promote the uneaten part of our meal for $37,000 on eBay. whereas technology deals a wealth of rational reasons for traditional phenomena, we regularly wish to embody the fantasies that reassured our far-off ancestors.
The Cognitive Sciences: An Interdisciplinary procedure, moment variation bargains an attractive, thorough creation to the cognitive sciences. Authors Carolyn Sobel and Paul Li research the old and modern concerns and learn findings of the middle cognitive technology disciplines: cognitive psychology, neuroscience, synthetic intelligence, linguistics, evolutionary psychology, and philosophy.
- Narrative Theory and the Cognitive Sciences (Lecture Notes)
- Transfer of Learning: Cognition and Instruction (Educational Psychology)
- The Handbook of Psycholinguistic and Cognitive Processes: Perspectives in Communication Disorders
- Essentials of Sensation and Perception (Foundations of Psychology)
- Visceral Perception: Understanding Internal Cognition (The Springer Series in Behavioral Psychophysiology and Medicine)
- Oxford Guide to Metaphors in CBT: Building Cognitive Bridges (Oxford Guides to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
Extra info for Control Theory for Humans: Quantitative Approaches to Modeling Performance: Quantitative Approaches to Modelling Performance
Control Theory for Humans: Quantitative Approaches to Modeling Performance: Quantitative Approaches to Modelling Performance by John M. Flach