By Klaus Hermann
Read Online or Download Crystallography and Surface Structure: An Introduction for Surface Scientists and Nanoscientists PDF
Similar solid-state physics books
The examine of nonlinear localized excitations is a long-standing problem for study in simple and utilized technology, in addition to engineering, as a result of their significance in figuring out and predicting phenomena bobbing up in nonlinear and complicated platforms, but additionally because of their power for the advance and layout of novel functions.
This textbook is a whole and transparent creation to the sphere of crystallography. It comprises an in depth dialogue at the 14 Bravais lattices and their reciprocals, the fundamental innovations of element- and space-group symmetry, the crystal constitution of components and binary compounds, and lots more and plenty extra. the aim of this textbook is to demonstrate instead of describe "using many phrases" the constitution of fabrics.
This up-to-date variation of a commonly favourite textual content presents a common creation to the sector that calls for merely regimen arithmetic. The booklet starts off with the weather of fluid mechanics and warmth move, and covers a variety of purposes from fibrous insulation and catalytic reactors to geological strata, nuclear waste disposal, geothermal reservoirs, and the garage of heat-generating fabrics.
Bent-Shaped Liquid Crystals: constructions and actual homes presents perception into the newest advancements within the examine on liquid crystals shaped through bent-shaped mesogens. After a old advent, the professional authors speak about other forms of mesophase buildings shaped via bent-shaped molecules.
- Transport of Energetic Electrons in Solids: Computer Simulation with Applications to Materials Analysis and Characterization (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- Metalle: Struktur und Eigenschaften der Metalle und Legierungen (German Edition)
- Materials (Advances in Cryogenic Engineering)
- Diffusion in Ceramics (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Mechanics in Material Space: with Applications to Defect and Fracture Mechanics (Engineering Online Library)
- Festkörperphysik (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
Additional info for Crystallography and Surface Structure: An Introduction for Surface Scientists and Nanoscientists
Crystallography and Surface Structure: An Introduction for Surface Scientists and Nanoscientists by Klaus Hermann