By José A. Castorina,Mario Carretero
Read Online or Download Desenvolvimento Cognitivo e Educação - Volume 1: Os Inícios do Conhecimento (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar behavioural sciences books
The ways that someone (the topic) pertains to and perceives people (his or her 'objects') has continuously been a preoccupation of psychoanalysis and in recent times a plethora of innovations has grown up within the literature. during this ground-breaking learn, Meir Perlow units out to explain the altering meanings of different strategies from context to context, discussing extensive the theoretical matters underlying them.
No description to be had
We see the face of the Virgin Mary staring up at us from a grilled cheese sandwich and promote the uneaten part of our meal for $37,000 on eBay. whereas technology bargains a wealth of rational causes for common phenomena, we regularly like to include the fantasies that reassured our far-off ancestors.
The Cognitive Sciences: An Interdisciplinary process, moment variation deals an attractive, thorough advent to the cognitive sciences. Authors Carolyn Sobel and Paul Li learn the old and modern concerns and study findings of the middle cognitive technology disciplines: cognitive psychology, neuroscience, synthetic intelligence, linguistics, evolutionary psychology, and philosophy.
- Teóricos de la psicología II: Conductistas y Cognitivos Conductuales (Laberinto nº 2) (Spanish Edition)
- Human Spatial Memory: Remembering Where
- The Mindful Way through Anxiety: Break Free from Chronic Worry and Reclaim Your Life
- Great Myths of the Brain (Great Myths of Psychology)
- Measurement, Judgment, and Decision Making (Handbook of Perception and Cognition, Second Edition)
- Foundations of Human Memory
Additional info for Desenvolvimento Cognitivo e Educação - Volume 1: Os Inícios do Conhecimento (Portuguese Edition)
Desenvolvimento Cognitivo e Educação - Volume 1: Os Inícios do Conhecimento (Portuguese Edition) by José A. Castorina,Mario Carretero