By John Hick
Read Online or Download God and the Universe of Faiths: Essays in the Philosophy of Religion PDF
Similar religious philosophy books
Søren Kierkegaard, the nineteenth-century Danish thinker rediscovered within the 20th century, is a big impression in modern philosophy, faith, and literature. He seemed Either/Or because the starting of his authorship, even though he had released past works on Hans Christian Andersen and irony.
This obtainable textual content tackles the most important concerns demanding modern Christian trust to provide a arguable perception either one of Christianity and of the broader non secular lifetime of humanity.
Jonathan Edwards’ theologically subtle psychology of grace continues to be one of many private and such a lot fertile theological psychologies within the Protestant culture. the guts of his account lies in his foundational doctrine of non secular belief the place he locates the mental center of the engraced Christian existence.
Why did David Hume consider so deeply approximately publishing The Dialouges referring to traditional faith that he put aside money in his will delivering for its posthumous book? a part of the answer's that it supplied a literary, satirical paintings responding to his mean-spirited theological critics. In Hume's Presence Robert Fogelin offers a textual research that demonstrates the shut courting of The Dialogues together with his vital philosophical writings and its centrality to his courting with skepticism.
- A Radical Philosophy of Saint Paul (Insurrections: Critical Studies in Religion, Politics, and Culture)
- The Puzzle of the Gospels
- Who Are We?: Science and Spirit Answering With One Voice (Well, Almost)
- Gottesbeweise als Herausforderung für die moderne Vernunft (Collegium Metaphysicum) (German Edition)
- Philosophical Approaches to Demonology (Routledge Studies in the Philosophy of Religion)
- RASTAFARI - THE NEW CREATION ( Gold Medal Editon)
Additional info for God and the Universe of Faiths: Essays in the Philosophy of Religion
God and the Universe of Faiths: Essays in the Philosophy of Religion by John Hick